Life Confusions nominated me for the Sunshine Award.
Thank You for the Award.
Please visit http://lifeconfusions.wordpress.com/
Her blogs are light, funny and entertaining.
Rules for the award are:
1. Use the Sunshine Award logo in the post.
2. Link to whoever nominated you.
3. Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4. Nominate ten fellow bloggers, “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
5. Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Who am I? The Information:
1. Should I say it or should I not?
I am a Scorpio. My birth date falls at the end of October.
My marriage date falls in the first week of October.
My late husband’s birthday was also in October.
My younger brother was born on 10th Oct.
My mother died in this month.
My daughter’s Nikah Ceremony was held in this month.
October plays an important part in my life. Interesting isn’t it?
2. I am a terribly shy person whose face goes red in secs, making people think I am
running a temperature.
It goes back to normal after the ordeal of meeting new people is over.
3. I love books. My idea of Heaven is, there will be books galore.
4. My favorite food is Chinese.
5. I hunker after an expensive car, but money is tight so I will have to get a cheaper one.
6. I love Plants. They are an important part of my life.
7. I like sincere people who are straight forward in their dealings. I don’t like people with double
personalities. The goody one on view and the bad one for reality.
8. I love Chocolates. It would have been marvelous if I could have them for breakfast, lunch and
dinner with no ill effects.
9. My weakness is buying new shoes. Any opportunity to get them, I don’t miss it.
10. I hoard things. I am attached by an invisible thread to my old things.
Now for the Nominations.
All the Nominees are wonderful people.
I hope all the nominees will accept the award. Thank you.