Surah An Nisa. Ayats 51—-60
51. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were given a portion of the Book? They believe in sorcery and Evil, and say to the Unbelievers that they are better guided in the (right) way Than the believers!
52. They are (men) whom Allah hath cursed: And those whom Allah Hath cursed, thou wilt find, have no one to help.
53. Have they a share in dominion or power? Behold, they give not a farthing to their fellow-men?
54. Or do they envy mankind for what Allah hath given them of his bounty? but We had already given the people of Abraham the Book and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.
55. Some of them believed, and some of them averted their faces from him: And enough is Hell for a burning fire.
56. Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.
57. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall soon admit to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,—their eternal home: Therein shall they have companions pure and holy: We shall admit them to shades, cool and ever deepening.
58. Allah doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: Verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! For Allah is He Who heareth and seeth all things.
59. O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
60. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who declare that they believe in the revelations that have come to thee and to those before thee? Their (real) wish is to resort together for judgment (in their disputes) to the Evil One, though they were ordered to reject him. But Satan’s wish is to lead them astray far away (from the right).
Translation: Abdullah Yusuf