Surah An Nisa: Ayats 41—50
41. How then if We brought from each people a witness, and We brought thee as a witness against these people!
42. On that day those who reject Faith and disobey the Messenger will wish that the earth were made one with them; but never will they hide a single fact from Allah.
43. O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say,—nor in a state of Janaba (ceremonial impurity), (except when travelling on the road, and not having enough water) until after washing your whole body. If ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands. For Allah doth blot out sins and forgive again and again.
44. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were given a portion of the Book? they traffic in error, and wish that ye should lose the right path.
45. But Allah hath full knowledge of your enemies: Allah is enough for a Protector, and Allah is enough for a Helper.
46. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: “We hear and we disobey”; and “Here, may you not hear”; and “Ra’ina”; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said: “We hear and we obey”; and “Do hear”; and “Do look at us”; it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and but few of them will believe.
47. O ye People of the Book! believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be carried out.
48. Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.
49. Hast thou not turned thy thought to those who claim sanctity for themselves? Nay-but Allah Doth sanctify whom He pleaseth. But never will they fail to receive justice in the least little thing.
50. Behold! how they invent a lie against Allah! But that by itself is a manifest sin!
Translation: Abdullah Yusuf
See Wikipedia for Janaba translation.